“To us, Brian and Deb are the Tango Duo par excellence – they have that fitting emotion and passion which belongs to the Tango without which all the technique is hopeless.”
– J&C, Dance Studio Owners, Teachers & Performers in Miami, Florida
Book with us to add authentic flavor, passion, elegance, fun and pure sizzle to your next event or party…
We guarantee it will be memorable! We provide everything from a full scale production…
- AIResTANGO, a celebration of tango dance, music, culture & history with aerial acrobatic artists
- Tango Times, a dynamic collaboration of live musicians and dancers portraying the tango movement & music from a fascinating historic & cultural perspective
- The Tango Camerata, a full Argentine Tango orchestra
…to simple exhibitions with 2 cast members utilizing a professional, portable sound system:
- tango dance performance demos accompanied by tango recordings
- tango dance classes
- Dance Demo/Intro Lesson/History of Tango
Our musical duo combining guitar, vocals and flute allows us to perform live Argentine tango music with style, simplicity, skill and charm. Our years of training and performing as solo dancers allows us to expressively and expertly portray the drama, elegance and sensuality of Argentine tango dancing. Our years of teaching and training as Argentine tango dancers while exploring the rich cultural and historical aspects, including annual trips to Buenos Aires, Argentina, tango’s birthplace, enables us to bring a depth of the Argentine tango experience to our students and audiences with authenticity, humor, polish, elegance and care. Our rates are reasonable, we are flexible and experienced and best of all, our clients rave and often re-book!
Past venues include: symphony orchestras, ballet & theatrical companies, hospitals, schools, community centers, private parties, festivals, art openings, concerts, corporate settings, weddings, fundraisers at museums, theaters, and private homes.